Friday, March 12, 2010

Change of Plans

Ok, so I got a little swamped with work and life, and blogging every day became too much. So, instead, I'm going to keep posting Jonathan stories and pictures throughout March. I'm teaming up with Wes for a mischievous one that will appear early next week. If you'd like to send me a story to be included, feel free.

I fly out today to meet up with my friends Jamie and Kevin for Red Sox Spring Training. I've dreamed of going to Spring Training for as long as I can remember, and I'm utterly giddy this morning in anticipation. We've been planning it since late last summer, and I can't believe it's finally here! ESPN will be at our Saturday and Sunday games, so look for us -- we'll be the idiots making fools of ourselves a la Jimmy Fallon in Fever Pitch. I'm sure I'll do a Spring Training entry or two next week. I'm also spending a couple of nights and a day in Orlando, so I get to see my childhood/high school friend, Skye, and my little brother who's not really my little brother, David. I'm looking forward to being able to spend some time with both of them. After Orlando, I'll be back in Rome doing some dissertating. Prayers for the dissertation are always welcome!
Happy Spring Break, friends!

No comments: