Monday, December 17, 2007

Never Fail Sausage and Cheese Muffins

I got this recipe from our mother-in-law, Sharon. She deserves the credit. When she told me how easy they were, I didn't believe her. After making them I realized she was right. What she didn't prepare me for were the rave reviews I would get anywhere I took them! My coworkers love them and my Sunday School girls love them! Here's the recipe!
Sausage and Cheese Muffins
2 Cups of Bisquick
1 pound sausage
1 can Cheddar Cheese Soup
Shredded Cheddar

Cook and drain the sausage (in manner of ground beef). Mix together two cups of Bisquick, the can of Cheddar Cheese Soup, a half a can of water (fill the cheese soup can half way). Once that is mixed, add cooked and drained sausage. Add as much shredded cheese as you want! You can also top the muffins with cheddar.
Bake in greased muffin tins (or use muffin cups) in 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes (or until golden)
Be prepared that these muffins do not really rise. You are going to want to fill the muffin tin as full as you want the muffin to be.

Enjoy!

No comments: