Thursday, August 16, 2007

Celebrity Look Alike

So, it's 12:15 at night and I'm bored. So, I started playing around on myspace. I finally decided to do the celebrity look alike thing. Basically, you scan your picture and it tells you which celebrities you look most like. I guess there isn't anything like an online myspace thing to humble you. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't thinking I would show up as Katherine Heigel or anything, but I was definitely not prepared for the result I got. Apparently, the celebrity I look most like (coming in at a whopping 78%) was...Bill Murray! What exactly is a person supposed to do with that information? So, now I'm going to bed resigned to the fact that I look like the face of Caddyshack and What About Bob?. Great.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Interesting to know.